Feb 24, 2008
Hi everyone! I know I am really bad at updating my blog. Arin ran into my mom the other day and told her to tell me to update. I guess I need a reminder. Everything is going great with us. I am still just busy with work and Chase is enjoying paramedic school. He brought home IV needles one day and wanted to practice on me and of course I said no way! I want to pass out right now just writing about it. Anyways, enough of that. Well I just tried uploading some pictures for you but it is not working for some reason. So I will try again another day. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
YEAH!!! I'm so glad that your mom passed the message on to you! I actually quit checking your blog for a while...I'm so glad that you are back on board. Glad things are going well in your life too! Keep the posts coming!
Glad to hear you are doing well, don't die off on the blogging thing, it keeps us all in touch more than once a year!
Haven't heard from you in ages! Glad to hear that all is well!
yes..keep up the updating.. me, you and Hayley still need to get together!!! Hello!!! haha:) There's so much to catch up on!:)
So..where are some new pics.. it's been a few weeks now!:) haha. Lets get togetehr.. Jens finally moving back! Time for a reunion!
Hey girl! It's been forever. I saw your blog link through Whitney and just HAD to stop by and say hi!!! I'm so glad to see your doing well. Cute blog and I look forward to seeing it updated. You'll have to stop by and visit mine too! Luv ya and take care-Lisa Bailey Mann
Post a Comment