Jul 20, 2008

Park City Excitment!

So on Wed. we went up to Park City with some friends. We were being matchmakers. Us and Capt. Jolly and Julia set up Chase's cousin Jake with cute Briley. It was tons and tons of fun. We laughed all night and screamed really loud all night ( well us girls anyways....especially Julia!) Have any of you ridden the roller coaster there. Oh my gosh it was a blast. I never had done it before. It was kinda scary at the same time, kinda! So y'all should go and call me when you do because I want to go. Here are some pictures of our crazy wild night!



6 comments:

Jewels said...

Oh my gosh - is was SO fun! Too bad I ruined that picture of Cody and I, but I was so scared. I'm a pansy. It's sad, really. Lets hang out soon! What are you guys doing tomorrow night? BBQ and Anchorman, anyone?

Ford Fam said...

Looks like fun, I didn't know there was a roller coaster up there...

Christina and Jared Strain said...

Nat! I found your cute little blog! You guys are so cute!

Ashli Paynter said...

Nat! your blog is so cute! you guys are so cute together! you need to add me to your blog!

BJ and Sherrie Benson said...

NATALIE!!!! How are you? I haven't seen you forever! We were just in Park City too, but I didn't ride the coaster because it was raining! I love ya!
Sher

Josh and Anna said...

Looks like fun!