Feb 24, 2009

Our New BIG puppy!

Chase has finally found his puppy that he has been looking for. He has been looking for a while now and on Sat. he informed me that he had found some puppy's in Magna looking on the Internet and on Sunday he went up while I was at the Celine concert and picked him out and brought him home. I say he is a BIG puppy because he is a Great Dane puppy. Yes everyone we have a dog that is going to get HUGE! I told Chase to buy a saddle so I can ride him later on. He is so cute and so far has been a really good puppy! He is already sitting and he is so funny to watch when he walks and tries to get up. It's like he is a baby giraffe trying to stand up with its long legs. Here are some pictures of him. You can hardly see him sitting on the carpet, he blends right in. Oh ya... we named him Mars!

9 comments:

Whitney Parry said...

such a cute puppy/horse/giant/giraffe! haha! Yeah.. ashton will get a dog one day.. probably when we get a house which could be in the next little bit.. but we might be moving to Draper or around there.. he works in SLC now! We'll see! Lets get together soon.. is your day off still Tuesday?? Lets plan lunch!!! ANy plans next tues at lunch time?? Let me know!

Courtney said...

I am sooo glad you put him on here. I was telling Zack about how cute he is. I was excited that he was already on here. I tried to call you earlier just to tell you I wanted you to blog Mars. So I could show off your cute puppy. Congratulations you too. I'm sure you are going to have so much fun with him.

Ford Fam said...

Wow, what a cute dog! He is going to be huge!! Get ready for lots of dog hair everywhere!! That is the only downside to having a dog around!!

Arin said...

A great dane...never would have guessed you for the type! Cute puppy! So jealous of you getting to go to Celine..I'll bet it was great!!

Melissa said...

Yeah FUN!! Our pup Ky's mom was the same coloring as Mars (brindle...I think) He is so CUTE!! I love watching them run and play its the funniest thing!

Unknown said...

Chris is now trying to talk me into a dog! Chase!

The Thomas Family said...

Okay, I can't believe you got a great dane! I am so jealous. That is my dream dog. So when I get one I will get a girl and then they can hang out (you know). Lol. It is adorable and I love his name. Perfect step before you get to have a baby! I hope all is well. We need to do lunch again!

Love ya,
Annie

Ashley said...

How stinkin' cute!!

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

He is so cute Nat but really that can only hold chase off on a kid for so long!:)